Friday 2 December 2011

Diary Entry: Update

     Hello once more. Things have gotten strange and I've begun to try to run a few more tests. There's not a lot I can do without any equipment, and despite all the other... gifts, I suppose, I haven't gotten an advanced chemistry set. Not that it really matters, I had to drop out my first semester because of the baby. Sorry, tangent. Anyway, I've been getting life necessities, like food and drink, in the usual spot. I've also started getting things like clothes and the like at my front door, all from the same thing as the war footage. I'm not sure what this is supposed to say. In the first one, there was also a chocolate bar. I didn't even know I was craving it until I saw it. I... I'm just glad I broke it in half before biting into it. I don't know how maggots could have gotten around the wrapper. Needless to say, I haven't tried on the clothes or anything else that comes to the door.
     I've been walking more, I found a train station that had some English around it. I'm going to go out and get a video of it, if I can find it again. I tried making a video of the alleys out front of the house, but all the footage showed was a spinning blur, then when I tried to upload that, it told me the file was corrupted.
    Thought I'd get used to the lack of people, but I still haven't. I don't even know how much time has passed, if any.




I might be in Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment